Basix Quartz Surface Warranty Claim Form
Basix® Quartz Surface Warranty Claim Form & Submission Process
This document will assist consumers when requesting Basix Surfaces to assess a possible warranty situation
that exists with a Basix® Quartz Surface installation. We are very sorry that you have a problem, and this
process will help identify responsibility and solution options. It would be helpful for you to review the Basix® Quartz Surface warranty if you have not done so prior to completing this form.
The following information is required in order to fully evaluate a situation:
- Consumer Name
- Consumer Address where problem exists
- Please describe the Basix® Quartz Surface installation
- Color(s) used
- Please attach “Proof of Purchase” naming Basix® Quartz Surface.
- Please provide a drawing of the installation area and specifically detail where the area of concern is. Additional comments are welcome to help explain the problem.
- Please attach digital pictures of the installation and the area of concern. Please place a ruler on the counter to provide scale to the pictures. Additional comments are welcome.
- Who did you purchase the Basix® Quartz Surface from and please provide their contact information? (Dealer? Fabricator? Installer?)
- Who has already inspected the problem (person name and company)?
- Please describe what these professionals said about the problem area and the potential cause(s)? This should address why they think it is a Basix® Quartz Surface warranty issue. Consumer Provided information/Comments
Upon completion of the form, please email the form, the drawing and the pictures of the area of concern to
email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 48 hours, and be assigned a
Warranty Registration number. The higher quality of information provided with this submission will allow us to address your concern as expeditiously as possible.
Click here to download the Basix Quartz Surface Warranty Claim Form in PDF Format.